The review of manuscripts submitted for publication in “Scientific Center of Innovative Research” OÜ is carried out in order to maintain a high scientific and theoretical level and the allocation of the most relevant and progressive scientific works.
The “Scientific Center of Innovative Research” OÜ uses the method of double blind reviewing:
- the reviewer does not know the personal information about the author / authors;
- the author / authors do not know the personal information about the reviewer.
Scientific manuscripts submitted to the editorial staff undergo the initial control over the completeness and correctness of their registration on the press's website, as well as compliance with the requirements for the design of manuscripts.
The primary expert review of a scientific article is conducted by Editor-In-Chief or Scientific Editor.
The Editor-In-Chief (Scientific Editor) defines the reviewer from the members of the editorial staff who is responsible for the scientific field in which the article is written for manuscript.
In case of absence of a member of the editorial staff, the mentor of the respective field, the Editor-In-Chief (Scientific Editor) defines the external reviewer for the submitted manuscript.
If a conflict of interest is identified, the reviewer must notify the editor.
The main types of conflict of interest are:
- the reviewer and the author (one of the authors) work in the same organization;
- the reviewer is the scientific supervisor of the graduate student who is the author of the article;
- the topic of the article is part of the topic on which the reviewer is currently working;
- other matters.
In the case when the author is a representative of the publishing house or a member of the editorial board, third-party scientists are invited to the review, whose search is carried out through scientific search systems.
Reviewers (both members of the editorial staff and external reviewers) must be known specialists in the subject of the submitted manuscript and have publications in the field of the research (preferably for the last 5 years) in the journals included in scientometic databases Scopus and Web of Science.
After the reviewing a scientific article, the reviewer can:
- recommend the manuscript for publication;
- recommend the manuscript for the publication after the author’s reviewing, taking into account the comments and wishes expressed;
- not recommend the manuscript for publication.